any of you guys know any good books??? its the summertime and i love to read...
any of you guys know any good books??? its the summertime and i love to read...
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
Animal Farm by George Orwell, If Chins Could Kill and Make Love The Bruce Campbell Way both by Bruce Cambell, and Rum Punch by Elmore Leonard.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
![]()
Page from the book:
If you don't know who Maddox is, welcome to the internet.
Officially retired
i hate chuck norris now
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Officially retired
You either have
a)too much time on your hands
b)too little life on your hands
c)too many pictures you save
d)all of the above
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
i hate chuck norris now
[/ QUOTE ]
Some people just don't know when their beating a dead horse huh. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Chuck Norris doesn't beat a dead horse -- he telekinetically mauls it.
[ QUOTE ]
You either have
a)too much time on your hands
b)too little life on your hands
c)too many pictures you save
d)all of the above
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
![]()
Officially retired
You are so predictable Chubz. I already messaged other people on the forum predicting you putting the dead horse picture up.
Sad, so sad.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons"
Bookmarks